CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

tata's photos

Selasa, 15 April 2008

LoVe Me

Have you ever thought that people do not like you? How did you feel? Hurt. But it could be worse when you couldn't love yourself. What people said really mean a lot of me. Indeed, it was so important to me that i often ignored my own feelings and need to be myself, to think and act the way i wished. It was really hard for me to myself. My feeling was such a monster to me. Anxiety and fear hunted me and upset to me. I totally lost my self confidence. I felt that i could never did something right. Something that would make others like me. I felt that I didn't deserve to be loved and that I wasn't good enough to be respected. I thought that I was so clumsy and boring. Everything I did always wrong. I want always thought gave myself a chance for defense. I did not know who I really was. I finally walked as far as this, I understood then. Maybe, I am not as pretty, sexy, rich or popular as I want for long this time. But I have so many thing that she probably doesn't have. I never knew that I had so many good sides. but now, I do.

1 komentar:

uslih mengatakan...

Life is a blessing, only if you appreciate it nda...

followers