CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

tata's photos

Rabu, 31 Desember 2008

perfectionist

tata

"it is boring, isn't it?"
He laughed lightly at my comment, and remarked, " You always say that ".
" Really? " I pretended not t realize this fact. " is it true you don't have any preference? ". I look into deep his eyes, " I'm too busy decide what a like or don't like. That's all there is to it".He laughed again.
" You are not busy, so you cannot understand what i feel". I continued my defence. "Well, perhaps". He said while his right hand reached a glass of ice tea on the table in front of him.I am certain he enjoyed it. Drinking the ice tea and eating a plate of noodle.



continued.

2 komentar:

Dedi Irwansyah mengatakan...

Hai tata... long time no comment...blogmu semakin asyik aja...but isinya jauh lebih asyik, jika boleh saya mo jadiin blog-mu link ya biar bisa diakses oleh Genk-ku he he he abis bagus and creative sih

tata mengatakan...

kq mls bgt ya mw nerusin cerita ini...

followers